If you need ideas for your Valentine or Galentine look no further! Below is a carefully curated list of the places to sip, shop, and dine around the county, so get out a pen and paper and jot down your favorite ideas!
A Chocolate Journey Buffet (At the Women’s Clubhouse)
February 9th from 6:30 – 8:30 PM
The Women’s Clubhouse will be dressed up for the night, presenting 4 specialty chocolate drinks, and a menu of many gourmet chocolate desserts and other special snacks. $25 for individuals or $45 for any couple.
Wine & Chocolate Tasting Tour (At Charley Creek Inn)
February 10th & 11th from 6 PM – 10 PM (Reservation required in 30-minute timeslots)
Enjoy Valentine’s Weekend tasting tour event featuring eight wines and chocolates artfully paired.
Shop Your Heart Out Sip and Shop Event (At Downtown Nutrition)
February 11th from 9 AM – 1 PM
Need last-minute presents? Shop Your Heart Out with Scented Chaos With Danielle, B&B Designs, Small Onion Studio, and Owl Accessorize.
WACT Dinnertainment Production (At Charley Creek Inn)
February 17, 18 & 19
Buy tickets for this annual show with dinner included as a present for your Valentine or Galentine and enjoy the production, Suite Surrender, by Michael McKeever! (Must buy tickets in advance)
Chateaubriand for Two (At Market Street Grill) – $75
- 1 pound of filet mignon charbroiled medium to medium rare, topped with a mushroom peppercorn and brandy sauce, served with two portions of homemade twice-baked potatoes, and a choice of two additional sides. Top it off with your choice of dessert to share.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Martini special for an additional $8
*Available February 10 & 11 from 5 PM – 10 PM, & 14 from 5 PM – 9 PM.
Book your reservation here!
Multi-Course Valentine’s Dinner (At Eugenia’s) – $75
- Choose an appetizer to share: shrimp cocktail or Italian bruschetta
- Choice of house salad or tomato artichoke soup
- Choice of grilled filet with peppercorn cream sauce; pan-seared chicken breast with currant demi-glace; grilled swordfish steak with herbed compound butter; or fried polenta with marinara and sautéed cremini mushrooms
- All entrees served with herbed mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus
- Choice of flourless chocolate cake with raspberry sauce or tiramisu
*Available February 10 from 6 PM – 8 PM
Book your reservation here!
Does your Valentine or Galentine like something more low-key? Check out Pizza King for a heart-shaped pizza loaded with your date’s favorite toppings! Don’t forget the breadsticks!
Heart-Shaped Pizza (At Pizza King)
*Available February 11 from 11 AM – 10 PM & 14 from 11 AM – 9 PM
Cottage Creations Florist & Gifts (231 E Main St, North Manchester)
Love Bug Floral (255 Stitt St, Wabash)
Rhinestones & Roses (1302 W State Rd 114, North Manchester)
Wooden Ivy Boutique And Floral (12 W Market St, Wabash)
Places To Shop:
Manchester Soap Company (108 E Main St, North Manchester)
Manchester Soap Company has adorable candy bouquets available and soap with candy hearts.
Modoc’s Market (205 S Miami, Wabash)
Modoc’s has more than just an espresso bar they have handmade baked goods that are made fresh daily and a great selection of DeBrand’s chocolate made in Fort Wayne!
Charley Creek Inn: Ice Cream & Candy Shoppe (111 W. Market St, Wabash)
Check out this shop for a wide variety of chocolates and candies for your loved one!